You adored Sushmita’s sarees in Main Hoon Na, you were inspired by Kareena’s patialas in Jab we met and you went gaga over Deepika’s Lehengas in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. If all this has happened to you then you qualify to be a die-hard fan of traditional dresses.
Here are 15 signs that you love traditional dresses:
1. Even as a kid you used to try out your mom’s sarees andpatialas.
2. You have more kurtis than dresses in your wardrobe.
3. Not only kurtis, you have your own collection of sarees and lehengas as well.
4. You are famous in your friend circle for the best collection of traditional dresses.
5. Your love for Kohlapuris is unmatched.
6. You make sure you have matching jhumkas and colourful bangles for every outfit.
7. No matter how many accessories you wear, you need bindi to complete your traditional look.
8. You have a collection of dupattas- in every colour and every design- Batik painting, Phulkari, name it and you have it!
9. You feel all Bollywood-ish, every time your dupatta flows in the wind.
10. You look forward to festivals that'll give you a chance to rock your favourite desi outfit.
11. Everytime there's a wedding you need to attend, you already keep your outfit ready. Way in advance!
12. When people eagerly await the big-bad Zara sale, you desperately wait for FabIndia and Global Desi to announce their sale season.
13. Wherever you go, from a flea market to taking a trip, you always end up purchasing jhumkas, bangles, suits or dupattas.
14. Your friends always take you along everytime they need a gorgeous desi attire.
O laal dupatte wali apna naam toh bata.